BBC iPlayer is a free service making you catch up with BBC television programmes on a daily basis. While watching online, you may also want to download the videos for offline playback. BBC iPlayer Downloads is a new service of BBC iPlayer that enables you download videos to watch offline. But with this new service, you can just keep the programmes for 30 days and 7 days once you start to play the programmes. Is there a way to download BBC iPlayer videos without worrying that the videos will expire? The answer is yes. The KeepVid Pro - Video Downloader can download the videos to your computer and even allows you to convert the videos to other formats. What’s more, the videos downloaded are extra video files that you can keep forever. Want to have a try now? Let’s see how to use it below.
- Download videos from bbc iplayer, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and 10000+ pupular sites.
- Batch download videos like playlists & channels at High Speed
- Download HD videos (even 1080p HD and 4k videos) and 3D videos.
- Download YouTube high bit-rate MP3 in one-click.
- Download videos 3X faster with task scheduler.
- Download and convert videos in one-click.
- Convert videos to 150+ formats for iPhone, android Phone and various multimedia devices.
- Record screen and any video from online websites.
- A built-in video player to play videos.
Step 1 Find BBC iPlayer videos you like
Go to BBC iPlayer TV to find the videos you like. There are many categories for you to choose from. Open the ones you like most to play.
Step 2 Download BBC iPlayer videos
When the video is playing, you can mouse over to the top right of the video screen to find a Download button. Click the button and the program will start to download the video.
There is another way for you to download videos. Just copy the url of the video and click the Paste URL button on the primary window of the program.
Note: You can add as many videos as possible to the download queue and this program can download 5-10 videos at the same time.
Step 3 Convert the videos to other formats (optional)
Find the videos in the Downloaded library after downloaded. You can play the videos with the integrated player of the program. If you want to transfer the videos to your portable devices, you will need to convert them first. That’s very easy. Just add the video to Convert List, then click the Convert button on the right of the video and select a format that will be compatible with your devices. Click Ok to get the converting started.
Those downloaded files can be kept forever and you can watch BBC iPlayer videos anytime and anywhere. Stop waiting and download this program to have a try.