If you ever use an Apple devices you must be an iTunes user; use it to sync, organize and manage your files on iPod, iPhone or iPad. Maybe now, however, you've turned to be an Android fans, while there's no such an application to let you manage contents on your Android.
Of course, although there's no exact iTunes feature-to-feature duplicate for Android, you still can find one that can bring you an iTunes-like experience on Android. Keepvid Music(Mac and win) works like itunes for android phones or tablets. It's an easy-to-use software for Mac that helps you sync iTunes music, playlists, podcasts, movies, TV shows, iTunes U to Android, and vice versa. In addition, you can also transfer files from Mac to Android.
- 1. Transfer iTunes to Android
- 2. Transfer Computer files to Android, and Vice Versa
- 3. Clean up iTunes Library
- 4. Support 2000 + Android Devices
1. Transfer iTunes to Android
Transfer itunes to android: Transfer all music, playlists, movies, iTunes U, podcasts, TV Shows or selected media files from iTunes to Android phones and tablets. First, you should download and install Keepvid Music and select "Toolbox", and then click "Transfer iTunes to Device". Make sure you connect your Android to computer.
Music Downloader, transfer and manager for your iOS/Android Devices
- Download/Record MP3 Music Directly
- Download Music & Videos from 10,000+ Sites
- Transfer Music Without Device Limitation
- Complete your Entire Music Library
- Fix id3 Tags, Covers
- Delete Duplicate Song & Remove Missing Tracks
- Manage Music without iTunes Restrictions
- Use iTunes with Android
- Burn Music to CD easily
- Backup with one click
- Share Your iTunes Playlist
- Convert to compatiable format automaticlly
- Replace m4p files to mp3 format
- The Perfect Music Downloader for iOS & Android
2. Transfer Computer files to Android, and Vice Versa
Transfer files from computer to Android
Stored lots of songs, movies, photos on your Mac? Now, you can use Keepvid Music to transfer them to your Android phone or tablet, so you can enjoy them whenever you go. If you want to use iTunes, then after you installed Keepvid Music. Open iTunes, and Keepvid Music will be opened like screenshot. Then click "Transfer Music".
Click "Import" > "Import from PC"
Transfer files from Android to PC
Export files from Android to PC. If you want to tranfer all the music, then do this.
You can also select the files which you want to tranfer from Android to PC.
Transfer Android to iTunes / Mac
The Mac version even allows you to transfer music, movies, photos and documents from Android to Mac. you just follow the steps. Choose a file type in the left sidebar and tick your wanted files. Right click or contrl click the chosen files and choose Export to Mac or Export to iTunes.
3. Clean up iTunes Library
Your iTunes is messed up with duplicate music, movies and more? Many music tags are missing? Don't worry. Keepvid Music for Android helps to clean up the duplicate songs, and fix missing music tags, cover and iTunes tacks.
4. Support 2000 + Android Devices
Compatible with Android: From Android 2.1 to Android 4.4
Support Android devices: Samsung, LG, Google, Motorola, HTC. Sony, ZTE, HUAWEI and more.