iTunes Radio, also nicknamed iRadio, is a new streaming music service merged into iTunes and offers a better experience for all the music lovers. You can make the most of its music resources and get your own customized content to the largest extent.
But you may expect more, for example, to listen to iTunes radio music on your Android devices. It seems a little contradictory since iTunes is not supported by Android devices. But you can do it with the following app—Streaming Audio Recorder. First use this program to download iTunes Radio music on your computer and then directly transfer the music to your Android devices. You don’t need to convert the music files because the downloaded iTunes Radio music is in the MP3 format. Can’t wait to see how to do it? Here presents a detailed guide with simple steps below.
- Part 1. iTunes Radio to Android Easily
- Part 2. Record iTunes Radio to Android
- Part 3. Backup Your Phone Data to Prevent Data Loss
Part 1. iTunes Radio to Android Easily
If you want to download iTunes Radio to Android, you should try Keepvid Music. It has a trial version too. Wondershare Keepvid Music is a definitive music downloader that will meet all your music needs. It is a free music download platform which can download backgroud music directly. It is totally free programming that can be compatible with Windows and Mac. It can download directly or record music rapidly from 10000+ sites. It can fix ID3 tags, covers, and delete duplicate Song & remove missing tracks.
Music Downloader, transfer and manager for your iOS/Android Devices
- Download/Record MP3 Music Directly
- Download Music & Videos from 10,000+ Sites
- Transfer Music Without Device Limitation
- Complete your Entire Music Library
- Fix id3 Tags, Covers
- Delete Duplicate Song & Remove Missing Tracks
- Manage Music without iTunes Restrictions
- Use iTunes with Android
- Burn Music to CD easily
- Backup with one click
- Share Your iTunes Playlist
- Convert to compatiable format automaticlly
- Replace m4p files to mp3 format
- The Perfect Music Downloader for iOS & Android
Step 1 Launch TuneGo
Download and install Keepvid Music. Connect your Andoird device to computer and launch Keepvid Music.
Step 2 Choose Record Option
Play iTunes Radio. Keepvid Music will automatically record the music in just one click by using record button. After playing the radio, re-click the record icon to finish recording.
Step 3 Tranfer iTunes Radio to Android
You will find the record iTunes radio on the iTunes Library, and export to your Android device.
Part 2. Record iTunes Radio to Android
Step 1 Install this Android iTunes Radio downloader.
Get this downloader by clicking the Download link above and install it. Choose a right version according to your computer. These two versions work in a similar way so we will just focus on the windows version in illustrating the following procedure.
Step 2 Record iTunes Radio to Android
Run this smart downloader after installation. You can’t miss the big Record button on the top left of the program. Click it to get prepared and then play iTunes Radio music you like. The minute there is sound from your computer, this downloader will start to record it.
Keep playing the whole iTunes Radio station with a handful of songs and you will get all the music separately as long as you have a good internet connection.
Step 3 Transfer iTunes Radio to Android
After the music is downloaded and it’s time to put them into your Android devices. Find the files in the Library tab and right-click the songs you want to transfer. Then select Open in Folder to locate all the music files. Insert your Android devices to the computer and copy the music files to its folder. Now it’s done.
Note: You can also make ringtones out of the downloaded music and save to Android phones. Click the bell icon in the music item and cut one part in a pop-up bitmap on the bottom.
Quite easy, right? With this program, you can download all the music on iTunes Radio and listen to them on your Android devices. In addition, you can make ringtones. You should give it a try and may get more surprises.
Part 3. Backup Your Phone Data to Prevent Data Loss
MobileGo Android Manager - One Stop Solution to Manage Your Mobile Lifestyle
- One click to download, manage, import & export, transfer your music, photos and videos.
- De-duplicate contacts, switch devices, manage your app collection, backup & restore and send messages from your desktop.
- Mirror your android device to send messages, and play Android games on your computer.
- Transfer Files among your mobile devices without limitation.
- Optimze your device on the go with the MobileGo app.